2.09.2009

25 More Things I Didn't Want To Know About You - TIME

Very few things have drawn more backlash than the recent eruption of Random Lists of 25 Things. And very few things have been as wildly popular. Talk about work avoidance:

"Assuming that it takes someone 10 minutes to come up with their list, this recent bout of viral narcissism has sent roughly 800,000 hours of worktime productivity down the drain."



Apparently I was wrong. Facebook users actually love reading 25 things about themselves. I never expected to receive so many emails defending a person's right to read about how much his high school biology lab partner hates goat cheese.

[From 25 More Things I Didn't Want To Know About You - TIME]

No, my list of 25 things does not follow. Sorry.


-Paul Knue



No comments: