2.07.2008

Listen up, Dems: Here's what I want to know

Are those guys in Bush so-called administration going to be held accountable or are they not? Are we ever going to even know what's been going on? I don't hear either one of you - yeah you, Clinton, and you, Obama - talking about that at all. Am I missing something here?

Look. Never mind about Iraq - as far as I'm concerned that's been a lie from the start and everybody that doesn't know it by now oughta have somebody look in their ears. What about the war profiteering and the buddy-boy no-bid contracts? (And yeah, in New Orleans too.) What about the Plame affair and the missing emails? What about the wiretapping and the infamous "no-fly" list? What about the secret torture camps? What about the freaking outrageous "signing statements" and the fire (oh yeah, fire) in Cheney's office? And hey, I'm just getting warmed up here.

You can talk all you want about "reaching across the aisle" and smooching the Rs, but what I want to know is, what's your plan for draining the swamp?

No comments: