12.11.2007

Seasonal malaise

If you were planning on getting a Talking Jesus Action Figure this Christmas (or whatever) you're almost out of luck. Walmart has completely sold out of the toy and Target.com has "very limited supply," according to the manufacturer's spokesperson, Joshua Livingston.

(The Consumerist)

Thought you'd want to know.

And another thing. If I hear that freakin' drum song one more time, I'm not kidding here, I'm gonna throw something. It's driving me bananas.

I actually have a little stash of Christmas music (yeah, I know, me) that lives on my iPod in December - a little bit of Lou Rawls, Nat "King" Cole, Mel Tormé, Sophie Milman, Barbara and Ella and Vince Guaraldi's "Charlie Brown" album but who can hear that stuff when there's somebody's easy-listening country & western version of the freakin' drum song blasting out of the ceiling is what I want to know. Nobody.

The only non-violent option is to drown the music out with something that's not music, which is here.

No comments: