9.21.2007

Yeah, damnit

Avedon Carol at The Sideshow nails this one dead center.

I gotta tell ya, I was pretty much speechless when I came home last night and discovered that 22 Democrats who didn't have time to fight long and hard for our Constitutional rights, or to impose strong oversight and timelines on funding bills (or simply refuse to pass them), or even for our troops in the field to get reasonable breaks, were nevertheless willing to sign on to the GOP resolution to condemn MoveOn.org for telling the truth about David Petreaus. I actually couldn't get to sleep because I was absolutely seething.

I don't care if you liked the ad or didn't like the ad - a Senate resolution condemning an act of free speech is way, way over the line. Why do they hate America the way they do?

And BTW, where was the Senate resolution condemning all those people at that last Republicrat convention running around with Purple Heart Band-Aids all over their smugugly faces?

No comments: