5.06.2007

Nwrdles

It once took me a whole day to figure out “nwrdles” on my grocery list meant “noodles.” And it wasn't even on a Newton, don't get me started about that.

“Handwriting is kind of obsolete anyway,” he said.
Yeah, well, my problem is my parents moved and I switched schools right in the middle of the writing-in-cursive thing, from a school that used one system to a school that used that other one where you draw the slinkies, and that was the end of that. I learned typing ASAP.

Which is what they're blaming it on now, only computers, not Remingtons.

All of which means a whole new remedial handwriting industry is springing up. Forget it, Bunky. Learn to type, or you will never buy spaghetti.

Link: In digital age, more t's are crossed poorly - The Boston Globe

No comments: